Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process various kinds of data about you when you complete our booking form or get in touch with us directly.
- The data collected through the contact form includes first name, last name, email address, phone number and other information you include in your message to us.
- Your contact information required when you use our services. This includes name, email address, phone numbers, address.
How do we use personal information?
We use this personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you
- Improving the user experience of our website
- Delivering marketing communications
- To meet our legal obligations (e.g. the prevention of fraud)
When do we share personal data?
We will never lease or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. We may have to share your personal data with trusted third parties examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support our website and other systems
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide legal, banking, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, our regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not knowingly allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Where do we store and process personal data?
We will do our best to protect your personal data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How do we secure personal data?
We have implemented electronic safeguards including an SSL encryption across the entire website, enabling an encrypted link between the website server and browser.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will retain your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers for seven years after they cease being customers for accounting purposes.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes and an opt-in mechanism will always be provided. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us directly.
You have the right to access, correct or request deletion of information held about you. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This right may be limited if the request may expose personal data about another person or if we are required to keep the information by law.
Links to third party websites
Our site contains links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.